Thursday, December 2, 2010

One Man Show

Last night I had a sleep over at Gwamma Gingew's house.  I got to stay up until 11:30.  My dad would have fa-lipped!  Luckily, I was on mom patrol and she's a cinch. All I had to do was be super snuggly.  Works every time.  I slept for like an hour and then pretended to cry so she would let me sleep in bed with her.  You see, sleep is a real pressure point for ma mere.  An ounce of noise and she is up.  Hehehehe.  I didn't even have to work up a good cry.  Just a little whining and I was in the big bed.  Oh yes. Oh yes.  Victory is mine.  My mom acts all tough with this "Work it out yourself" and "cry if you have to" mumbo jumbo.  But don't let her fool you.  She's such a softie.  I know just what to do to make her cave.  Call me a genius because I am. 
My mom (among others) has been saying that I am incredible because I can roll over now.  I've been able to roll over for about a month but I was limiting my performances.  I believe in giving fans what they want but I refuse to let them run my life.  Plus, I don't think you people understand just how hard it is to roll 22 pounds from one side to another. Maybe to you that doesn't sound like a lot but I'M JUST A BABY for crying out loud.  And a chubby one.  (But mom is always pounding it into my head everyday- "Big Is Beautiful"  and "Weight is just a number."  Where does she read this stuff?)  I digress.  Now that some of the hype has died down about me rolling over I do it all the time.  I love it!  I flip over and lift my head up as high as it goes and hold it as long as I can and... I wait for an applause.  Then I lay back down and pretend I'm in pain so mommy will put me on my back and I can start again!  The trick to rolling over is turning your head.  It's all in the head.  Tuesday mom tallied 12 times I rolled over.  Wednesday I did it 16 times!  And toady I've done 3.  I'm tired from my sleep over. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Koley,
    My kitty, Doug, is also 22 pounds! She likes to stay up late, snuggle, and roll over, too. You two should meet.
    Love,
    your aunt, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kole, as always, I am super-impressed. You are right on target! You need to give your friend, Gage, lessons. On how to roll over and how to get chubby.

    ReplyDelete