Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Phobia



There's something you should know about me.  I don't like cameras.  I get that from Pop Pop Poulsen.  I'll be smiling or giggling or making funny sounds and if you whip a camera out I promise to immediately freeze up.  It doesn't matter what kind of camera it is either.  Your regular point and shoot, a fancy Canon, a video camera, even your camera phone.  I don't like them.  I guess my philosophy is enjoy life as it is happening.  Why do you have to take a picture, then look at it on the camera, and say how cute I look?  I'm right in front of you.  Skip the camera work and just say how cute I am.  Or you can take your camera out and see my pa-pa-pa-poker face pa-pa-poker face.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! It really unifies his photos, for sure. I still love the one second to the bottom, but a new favorite of mine may be Kole in his boppy on the right side...conjuring up and EVIL plan. Oh Koley! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOO cute! I love the ur little personality. I'm still referring to this blog as the Kolebear Report;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kole:
    Grandma loves you. I am excited to see you and kiss your cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, what a fun idea! Such a talented mom you have Kole! You should feel very blessed to have such a wonderful mommy!

    ReplyDelete