Thursday, December 23, 2010

Grandma's Weekend

Last weekend Grammy Tammy came to stay with me.  With all this Christmas hubbub I haven't had the chance to update my blog about it.  So, without further ado...
Grandma came on a Friday and was able to stay clear until Sunday.  She works for a big company so I was really happy she could take off early on Friday and come be with me.  She really knew how to crack me up.  I tell ya.  Every one's got a different gimmick for trying to make me laugh.  Hers was to crawl up and get my piggies.  I'd be sitting on my dad's lap and she'd crawl from across the room and come bite on my toes!  I was in hysterics.  My mom has tried to make me laugh that way since... but let the truth be told... mom is good at a lot of things and making me laugh is NOT one of them. 
Grandma brought me a Christmas present (tis the season) AND let me open it!  She got me a Boise State sleeper.  I la-HOVE it!  It is so warm.  And blue is totally my color.  Brings out my eyes.  Grandma and Tracy are big BSU fans and now I can be too!  I just have to convince ma and pops to get some gash dern ESPN round here.  I've never heard of SportsCenter hurting a baby.  I'm pretty big and I'm hoping I can play football there.  On a scholarship.  Go where my fore bearers have gone.  Daddy says if I eat all my vegetables.  I think that's a line.
 Grandma T also brought full body bib for me.  It's unlike anything I have ever seen.  Imagine a bib.  Now imagine it going clear down to my feet.  Now imagine it fastening behind my legs.  It's like coveralls!  It's really going to allow me to get my slop on. 
We spent some quality time reading.  Grandma Tammy is a good reader.  She uses silly voices and lots of expression. And that's something I look for when interviewing readers.  She read me "There's a Wocket in My Pocket."  Man, I love that book. I could hear it a million more times.
To sum it up in one word.... fanTAStic!
Thanks for coming Grandma.  We all love you very much.
Check out our matching Bronco Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment