Monday, December 6, 2010

If My Mom Read This...

I want you to know:

1.  On the Night You Were Born is YOUR favorite book.  Not mine.  MY favorite book is There's a Wocket in My Pocket. Try to keep up.
2.  My bath is still a little too hot.  I like being pick when I get out.  Not red.
3.  I'm ready to sit at the table and eat with you and dad.
4.  If it's too small- it's too small.  Don't make me wear it "one more time."  It hurts my arm pitters.
5.  I think you are beautiful, smart, creative, and entertaining.  You are one great mom.  I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Kole you are one smart cookie to be able to figure out a computer, you must get it from your mom!!!! And your right your mom is one hot momma, not to mention, witty, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do love your mommy. You stare at her every second in adoration. Sorry about your arm pitters. Your mommy just wants you to wear all of the really, really cute clothes you have more than just once, you healthy, growing boy!

    ReplyDelete