Friday, December 10, 2010

How Doya Like Dem Apples?

Do you like my new header or what?  Inspiration was from Aunt Teener Weiner.  Who was inspired by Stephen Colbert.  Who mom thinks is a total hunk.  Secretly I think I was named after him.  She tells me that my Daddio picked my name.  And he wanted it spelled with a "K" so him and I could have matching initials.  Mom digs the fact that Kole means "Victory for the People."  I like that too.  But I don't think there is any coincidence between my mom's fondness of Stephen Colbert and my name.  I mean if I was just called Kole- I wouldn't think twice about it.  And there are a TON of nicknames her and my dad come up with.  There are so many I don't even register half of them as names for me.  But she calls me KoleBear the most.  Kolebear.  Colbert.  Are you following? We're all on the same page right?  But who's cuter?

2 comments:

  1. You are cuter, my little man. For sure. I saw a funny thing on Postsecret.com about Colbert. I'll have to tell your mommy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much cuter! Definitely:)

    ReplyDelete