Monday, January 24, 2011

The Cowboy In Me

Many moons ago my cousin, Greta, gave me a big blue horse.  She said she had "outgrown" it and it "no longer held interest for her."  Is she nuts?!  This pony is out of this world!  Hours of fun.  HOURS!  My day used to be like this: Wake up, eat, play on the floor, sit with mom and read, play on the floor downstairs, run errands, go to bed.  (With lots of eating mingled in there.) 
Now that I have been bestowed with such a noble charger this is how my day goes:  Wake up, think about the horse, eat while thinking about the horse, play on the floor while I try to roll to get closer to the horse, sit with mom while she reads and I stare at and reach for the horse... then finally I get to PLAY IN THE HORSE!  It's the best part of my day.  Mom picks me up and puts me in the seat and I am standing!  All by myself!  I know, right?  And I can jump and bounce and I don't need nay help from anyone.  Just me and my noble steed charging the wild west looking for outlaws and Indians and our next meal.  I can gallop for 45 minutes without stopping.  I'm working toward an hour.  Just hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop... breathe pant..... hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop.  I know I am a man so I am a little embarrassed to admit this but... I occasionally squeal with delight.  

This seems okay....

Yeah!  I think I like it....

I do like it!  I like it a LOT!

This is great!  I love it!


This is the greatest thing EVER!  I want to stay here forever! 


3 comments:

  1. Oh Koley- You are so cute!! Love the pictures! You look so happy with your noble steed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kole- You and Max have the same onesie. I bet yours is the same size or even bigger than Max's though. That horse sure looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bouncey thing is wayyy cooler than Gage's bouncy thing, Kole! Gage loves his bouncy, too. And he also barfs all over it. It's special.

    ReplyDelete