Thursday, September 1, 2011

Real Quick Peeps.

I gotta get down and eat my lunch but I wanted to sign on and post some pictures. 
I moved to UTAH!  I have a cool new room (wait until you SEE it!) and there are a lot of kids here (they ride scooters a lot... my mom calls them the Scooter Crunch Gang) and I get to see my dad everyday!
It's the greatest.
We're having pizza for lunch so I really am rushing here.... but without further ado-do:

I love watermelon!  And mom likes to cut me a nice big Slice!

It tastes good AND feels great on all 7 of my newly budded teeth.

I can feed myself now.

And I can feed mommy.  This is her being a good girl and eating her goldfishies!

I tried peaches!  I like 'em!

This was when I bit off too big of a piece of Otter Pop.  Waaaaaaay too cold.
I'm glad we're all getting connected again.

...pssst.... my mom hooked up a web cam last night!  Anyone up for a video chat?  I promise to be cute!

1 comment: