Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Where The Magic Happens

I thought we could take a little Tour de Kolester's Room.  This is my dog wall.  My mom made it for me.  Gosh, I love her awful.  As you can see, I like to point out where the dogs are for the little kids who don't know.  And for mom.  Or for you... if you were to come over.  I'm good at pointing to the dogs. 




On the ceiling I have all the planets (and the sun) hanging down.  They are big!  And bright!  And sometimes my dad holds me up and lets me touch the sun but TSSSSSS!  It's hot!  I like to lay on the floor and look up at the "heavens" (mine are complete with glow in the dark stars) and contemplate on the universe and the purpose of life.  And then I giggle.  Roll over.  And grab my truck.

This is my penguin wall.  I think they are funny.  They look at the dogs all day.  I know they are penguins but I call them dogs.  Everyone should aspire to something.

And this is a  morning I woke up with an especially severe case of Bed Head.
 How did this picture get in here??

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those colorful circles just came with the place? Are they vinyl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute, patty! i love that he thinks penguins are dogs lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hanging planets are really impressive in person. I LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete