Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Food Glorious Food

You wanna hear what my favorite foods are?
Otay.
Number One.  Oaties.  I loves me a hearty bowl of Oaties in the morning.  Or around noon.  Or 2.  Or for dinner.  You just can't go wrong.  Mom used to make me sit there and she'd feed me off of a spoon.  Phst.  Rookie mistake.  Give me my own spoon and I'll do it myself.  I can even blow on it if you tell me it's hot.
Touch my spoon and pay the consequences, brother.
Do not mess with me.

Numero Duo.  Greek yogurt.  I like regular old Yoplait yogurt too... but saying "Greek Yogurt" makes me feel all healthy and granola-ish, and like a foodie.  My dad eats eat Greek yogurt.  So I eat Greek yogurt.  She's gooood.

Tres.  Peanut Butter Toast.  It all started with toast.  I don't like plain flimsy bread.  I like it toasted.  And I thought I liked it dry.  No butter.  No jam.  Just crusty, dried out bread.  Went down smooth.  If you can imagine.  Then one day mom tricked me and put peanut butter on it.  Well that trick was a treat and I haven't turned back.  I haven't even LOOKED back!  In fact, don't tell my mom, but I just started to suck all the peanut butter off and then I don't even have to eat my toast.  I'm thinking eventually she'll get the hint and flat out give me a bowl of peanut butter with a spoon.  That's why I'm in it.  For the peanut butter.

Four-o.  Meatballs and Marinara.  Load.  Me.  Up.  And keep the garlic bread sticks coming too, will ya?

2 comments:

  1. Danks for shawing wit me, Koley. Lub you.

    Gweta.

    p.s. I like smoobies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahahahaah I love it when Gweta chimes in! Keep the pictures of those 2 together comin!

    ReplyDelete