Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Pool Boy

It's supposed to be a real scorcher this week so I've been gifted a swimming pool.  Yesterday I dove in for the first time.  Well, let's not use as strong as word as "dove."  I was slightly more timid.  I held my mom's hand and arms and didn't want her to put me down.  I wasn't scared- I was skeptical.  As I am with everything.  (Except for anything I find on the floor.  That goes straight into my mouth.)   I wasn't quite sure what I was supposed to do in it.  Is it a bath?  Is it a game?  Is it going to hurt?  Should I be smiling?  Is this fun?  It took a little time but I got the hang of it. 
I splished.  Then I splashed.

After splishing and splashing I devoted some time to the studying of falling water droplets. 
The inertia of h2o when it  is in it's purest form astounds me. 
I made detailed notes and sketches in my Koley Steno Pad.


Did I tell you?  My pool is a Puffer Fish with really silly eyes.

All in all.  I like the pool scene.  The beach vibe is outrageous. The beach volleyball, sunbathing, building sandcastles, checking out bikini babes (my fave), and looking for sea shells.  It's my kind of scene. 

Did I mention my preference for nude beaches?

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha, nude beaches, aw I would love to hold him and put on baby sun lotion on all his little fingers and toes. I love Kole.
    And I Loved talkin to you last night!

    ReplyDelete