Monday, February 14, 2011

Dad's Crib.

On Sunday I took a gerrr-ate nap right after church.  Like 2 hours.  When I got up, I played with Dad and Mom and we all took a walk.  It was warm.  I have missed the warmer weather and walks.  Especially with Grandma Sheri.  We used to go a few times a week.  Warm weather will bring those back I am sure.  Anyway- when we finished and got home I was all wound up and worn out.  I got laid down for a nap and I tell ya... I slept but it wasn't sound and it wasn't for long.  Like 45 minutes.  Dad got me out of crib and my parents tried to get me happy- but... I was just too tired. So?  I got some special treatment.


Nap.  With mom.  In Dad's cribby.  His crib is soft, luscious, and man do I love it. Mom cuddled me real good and we slept for a long time. I haven't had a special nap like that in months.  I'd take one everyday.  Twice a day even!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! There is no WAY Gage would do that! You are such a cuddler. I love that.

    ReplyDelete