Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Bold Look of Koler

Like the faucets... and my name... get it? The clever things I come up with at such a young age.  Now.  I'm thinking of signing on with a modeling agency.  I've had some inquiries about it.  So- I've been working on a few signature looks.  Maybe I'll start with a calendar.  Beiber-Fever might be catching.  Yeah!  Catching the first train out of here.  Watch out!

"Broiler"


"Magnum"

"Petit-Dejeuner Des Champions"

"Cha-Cha"

"Ferrari"

"Besame"

"Golden Swan II"

"Erised"

"Blue Steel"

"Quit Taking My  Picture, Mom.  You're Stealing My Soul" TM

"Rogue Rain"

"Le Tigre"
I'll sign autographs as soon as I know how to write.  And respond to the sound of my own name.
Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I need to be like your mommy and take more pictures of Gage. I'm a bad mommy. Blue Steel - hahaha!!! The Stealing my Soul picture is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so so funny. I have to agree with Karlenn, I love the stealing my soul and blue steel one. But Erised.....is heart capturing!

    ReplyDelete