Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Adventures of Koley In Pictures.

I wear a hat every single day.


Sun up.  To sun down.
Them there cattle need me.


I practice my piano.
Working on some Beehtoven.


Mom covers me in blankets.


Every blanket in the house that is.
Pretty deep!
It's so soft and cushy!
It's heaven.

One day Mom thought she lost me.





I was just under the bed.

I thought I'd be stuck there.
Forever.

This is how I am the 30 minutes before Dad gets home.
It's rough.
For everyone.


I like to eat big kids food at the big kids table.
High Chair... Schmigh chair.


I enjoy playing with my zoo.
I'm a very scientific man.

This was before I got my hair cut.
Honing Willie Nelson.

And after, Mom wanted to make sure we could still put it in a pony tail.


I wait for Dad by the window every night.
Nice legs, huh?
I should model for Venus.


No comments:

Post a Comment