Friday, November 4, 2011

Vacation Weekend!

My parents took me on an AMAZING vacation to Park City, UT.  I loved it!  There was a fire right in the middle of the living room. It was behind glass... and mom could turn it off and on but it was a fire none the less. It was very hot and I liked to get as close as I could without touching it.  It made me laugh so hard.  Dad chased me around a lot and mom read me lots of books under snugly blankets.  It was any baby's dream.  My favorite part (other than the cookies... which I hadn't mentioned... but did eat lots of) was the hiking!  I'm a big outdoors man.  Nature calls me.  I suppose it is in my blood.  We took several hikes every day.  Some of which has been documented and I am thinking of collecting more footage to send into National Geographic Network.  "Backwoods Baby"  or "The Terrain Toddler."  I dunno, I'm still messing around with the title.  But check out my footage!

3 comments:

  1. Kole, you are beautiful and amazing! I loved this video and I believe you have a future in media. I see you have also started a rock collection. I hope you have many fun filled days like this one in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a good boy. You're a good boy Kole, aren't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kole, when did you get so blonde? I don't see you for four months, and bam! You're a blondie! You really do love nature. You always have. Maybe you'll be a conservationist when you grow up.

    ReplyDelete