Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Do It All

I had my first Easter.  My Grammy Tammy sent me a ultra hip Easter outfit.  It was made for a nice big boy like me.  It was size 18 months.  It all fit perfectly... except for around the ol' necker.  So I wore the top button open.  You know... real business cashz.  I looked great.  I got a lot of compliments.  Most of them were from my sweet adoring mother. 

This is me and my twinner, Dad.
I took a stroll with my mom and dad that afternoon. A Kole Stroll.  We didn't do Easter Baskets or anything.  They said I was too small. Huh! I'm always too small,or too young, or wouldn't understand.  But I've got ideas, people!  Big ideas.
I'm a big kid you know.  So big!  I've got not just one... but TWO teeth coming in!  That's right.  Who's too small now?  Not me- I've got teeth just like the rest of you.  I like to chew on cold, wet wash rags now.  Well, actually, I have always liked doing that.  It just feels sooo good all of the sudden. And don't try putting your finger in my mouth.  I don't like that right now.  Trust me, the teeth are in there.
Did anyone bring a Gold Star?  Because I deserve one.

While we are discussing the topic of my maturity I might as well tell you that I am officially "a crawler."  No more scooching around the room on my belly.  I am up and at 'em.  And I don't let my mom out of my sight.  It is so liberating to go where I want when I want. And ,PS, I always want to go everywhere mom goes.  Aren't I a sweet son?

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture - he''s so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered how to spell "cashz." Now I know. You gotta have the z. Without the z, it just looks like "cash." I like your Easter outfit. Soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little man! Love the Easter outfit! Keep on crawlin' little guy!

    ReplyDelete